Dermaplaning Master Course
For people suffering with dull skin, dermaplaning is an excellent, non-invasive way to achieve a smooth and luminous complexion.
What is dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is an incredible, non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment designed to give you smoother, healthier and more radiant skin by removing the outermost layer of dead skin cells. In this way, dermaplaning is able to:
- Give skin a healthy, radiant glow. Soften the appearance of fine lines and acne scars.
- Reduce the appearance of large pores. Improve uneven pigmentation and skin texture irregularities.
- Stimulate cell turnover. Eliminate unwanted facial hair, including “peach fuzz.” * Increase skin hydration.
- Benefits of Dermaplaning
- Types of Hair
- Preventing Breakouts After Dermaplaning
- Instructor Demonstration
- Live Model
- Dermaplaning Facial Protocol
- Face Diagram
- Consent Form & After Care
- Treatment Record
- Starter Kit
- Ongoing Support
Starter Kit Includes:
- Stainless Steel Blade Handle
- AHA/BHA Skin Prep Solution 4 oz.
- Dermaplaning Oil. 0.5 oz.
- Training Blade Pack (2 #10R Blades to use in class)
- Blade Remover Box
- Stem Cell & Peptide Face Mask
There are SO many reasons to love Dermaplaning
- Gentle exfoliation suitable for ALL skin types and tones
- Vellous (peach fuzz) hair is removed
- Increased penetration of active ingredients in anti-aging treatments
- Can be combined with other top anti-aging treatments for enhanced results
- Healthier, more youthful looking and feeling skin
- Instant results with no downtime!