Eyelash Extension Training Riverside
The Beauty Academy is a Certified Bella Lash Training Center
Receive hands-on training from the world’s leading eyelash extension company. We empower students to succeed with a unique approach to lash education through online and hands-on training.
THE BELLA TRAINING METHOD
All training methods are specifically designed by experienced Bella Lash educators with innovative lash techniques.
- Learn Online
The student portal is designed on innovative technology for students anywhere, at any time, on any device. With easy access, students come to class prepared for an interactive educational experience.
- Hands-on Training
Each class dives deep into all unique Bella methods with hands-on explanations of tools, products, and techniques. To utilize time and education quality, each small class of students gets real experience with real models.
Become certified by elite Bella Lash educators trained with unique techniques and methods. Educators guide students with hands-on instruction and help them discover their potential to start a lash career.
The Classic Course offers a perfect balance of hands-on and foundational training to start a successful lash career.
THE CLASSIC COURSE INCLUDES
– Online Student Portal Access – Education Kit
– Extensive Classic Manual – Specialized Learning Activities
– Model Practice – Certificate
– Business and Marketing Material – Free Refresher Courses
– Educator Support
The exploding market for eyelash extensions is projected to reach more than $1.75 Billion USD by 2023. The high demand gives opportunities for lash artists to grow in the industry. Lash artists have an advantageous profession to work unique schedules and charge market prices.
Classic Lash Method
Bella Lash educators have spent countless hours researching, testing and refining the Classic lash curriculum. When certified, students feel empowered in themselves, confident in lash technique and prepared to excel in their business. Students can continue to learn with complimentary refresher courses, student discounts, and educator support even after certification.
– Eyelash Anatomy and Growth – Product and Tool Expertise
– Top Tweezer Practices – Classic Lash Application Method
– Isolation Techniques – Eye Taping
– Adhesive Safety – Preparation Before Appointments
– Reactions and Sensitivities – Client Consultation
– Proper Hygiene and Safety – When Not To Lash
– Advanced Lash Styles – Maintaining Healthy Lashes
– Aftercare Techniques – Proper Lash Curl, Length and Diameter
– Classic Lash Fills – Lash Removal
– Client Retention and Pricing – Marketing and Social Media
Are you ready to pursue your dream career? Click the link below to register for our course today.
Eyelash Extension Training
Get Started Today
Licensing requirements vary by state. It is necessary for you to know the laws of your state before enrolling in our course. The state of California requires you to be a licensed esthetician or cosmetologist to perform the service of eyelash extensions. Current students may take the class.
Upon completion of this class you’ll receive a certificate of attendance from our class.