Microblading Training Riverside
Your Microblading Career Awaits
The Beauty Academy is home to microblading and permanent makeup training. All methods and techniques are our own. We teach you to create the results we achieve every day in our studio.
Learn From The Best
Clients travel from all over for eyebrows from The Beauty Academy. Learn our signature techniques from our Master Artists themselves.
LEARN THE ART OF MICROBLADING FROM THE BEAUTY ACADEMY
4-Day Intensive Microblading Workshop
The Art of Microblading training course is a 4-day intensive workshop, designed to teach you the most popular permanent makeup technique: microblading. This class, taught by a working Master Artist will introduce you to The Beauty Academy’s manual method of microblading (without a PMU machine) and our signature eyebrow mapping. You will leave this class with the full knowledge of The Beauty Academy’s techniques.
All levels welcome! No licensed required. Aestheticians, permanent makeup artists, cosmetologist or those totally new to the beauty industry will appreciate our step-by-step approach to microblading. You’ll learn the fundamentals of permanent makeup from our Master Artist. You’ll also learn the exact techniques our Master Artists uses in the studio every day.
Morning Session: 9am-12pm | Monday-Thursday
Evening Session: 6pm-9pm | Monday-Thursday
Course pricing: $2500
Learn now, pay as you go. The Beauty Academy offers financing through PayPal Credit. Simply select PayPal during checkout to get started. Subject to credit approval. Please Note: at this time, PayPal Credit is only available for Full Payments, not deposits. LEARN MORE
Get Started Today
Blood Pathogen Certification
Prior to taking the class, you must complete your Blood Pathogen Certification (online training that takes 2 hours and is separate from us). Please click the link for an approved provider in your area. CLICK HERE
- Introduction to Microblading Starter Kit
- Learn The Beauty Academy Method for Microblading
- Live Demonstration by our Master Artist
- Support from our elite group of certified trainers
- Certificate of Completion
- $500.00 deposit or payment in full is required to reserve your seat.
(This amount will go towards your tuition) Deposit is non-refundable. Payment in full is non-refundable.
- The remaining balance is due the first day of class and is non-refundable as well.
- Your tuition will include a kit and certification. Your product will be given to you on the first day of class.
- You will receive a kit that includes silicone skin, microblading tool, practice needles, and pigments. You will learn the permanent makeup basics as far as shapes of eyebrows, color theory, safety. You will learn techniques and the process for the procedures, you will then move on to working on live models.
- County Public Health Training is in included in your tuition.
We will direct you step by step on how to Be county approved and permitted. Every county requires microblading artist to have legal permits to work as a Permanent Makeup Artist.
- Cancelation Policy: In order to reach serious students, we do not provide any refunds after enrollment. However, we are able to transfer the dates in case of an emergency.
Please click on the class date below and pay your deposit or pay in full. To reserve your seat, a $500 non-refundable deposit is required. The remaining balance is due the first day of class and is non-refundable as well.
Seats are limited to 12 people for class.
No, this class is open to all levels. To begin practicing in your area, you will need to check with your local county health department and inquire about the licensing needed to perform permanent makeup.
Upon completion of this class, you’ll receive a certificate of attendance from our class. However, you will need to contact your local county health department for licensing in your area. Every county has different tests and requirements for artists to practice microblading.
Get More Info Today